Friday, October 12, 2007

Our classmate-Ren Hong

Chuah Ren Hong is a guy definitely. How do you know him when you step into 4s5? First you'll see a guy talking and making jokes. The one with “red beans” on face is Ren Hong. For our classmate, do you all know lots about Ren Hong???

Ren Hong stays in Puchong. He has to take bus to school and go home every day. And this reason why sometimes Ren Hong didn't made it to school because raining or misses the bus. For certain peoples, Ren Hong are a guy that like to made jokes or maybe like to talk crap. But his actually a very serious and very tough guy as well. I know him since form 2. His actually work very hard but just people like me always zat him.

When we talked about Ren Hong and we’ll never miss the words Sarah Tan. For most of the guys for example me, if almost every day have to hear the name of the girl he like a lot times every day for few years it’s actually quite embarrassing. But Ren Hong is ok with that. Ren Hong is very brave guy and he often come out actions and words that you never expect. He called Yi Rui’s sitting place at heaven and only he and Yi Rui qualify to sit there.

Maybe he sometimes come out words that eventually irritated certain peoples but his totally just want to made everybody laugh and not intentional to hurt anyone. Sometimes, you could see him angry or bu shuang. He don’t like people that lansi him, don’t listen to him when he asking question and also people that don’t believe him.

Starting of this year, he actually quite sad because our Chinese teacher Madame Yap always take him as a target to shoot. But Ren Hong believes in himself that he could be success one day. I do believe he will.

Ren Hong’s hobby for now is dancing. He always talks about some technique of break dance that I really don’t understand. He also plays most of the sports games.

What I think about him is his really a nice guy, I might have come out some words that hurt him. But can really see his hard working in learning English, Physics, Bio and Chemistry. Give time for you to know Ren Hong better. You’ll like him.

Lastly if I could dedicate a song to Ren Hong, I think I’ll choose this song that could represent his attitude: “I believe I can fly”.

1 comment:

Liki said...

well..atually bout ren hong...he's oso my kai gor lar...n he told me he doesn't like 4s5..he would prefer 2 b in 2A4..bak 2 2 years ago..