Friday, October 12, 2007

Our classmate-Jie Yi

Lim Jie Yi a girl with a super fair skin that’s sometimes look like ghost (hahaha!!!) and super loud noice (main source of sound pollution in 4s5). I only know her this year. She is a very very weird girl that I never ever see before. Still remember few months ago, she keep on telling me her stuffs like going out with her friends and jokes they had been made. OMG! I don’t know her friends, how am I going to understand???!!! Anyway, this proves certain peoples actually can tell everything without filter using brain. Jie yi is an extremely good example (hahaaha! I can’t stop laughing.) This why I told Jaywin if tell Jie Yi a secret, whole school will know… (kekeke)

I am friend with her mostly because of msn. We chatted in msn, and this resulted my first time to fax certain papers to a friend.Then, suddenly I ask her go and read those ghost stories and love stories then we been a closer friends. Nonetheless,( this word taught by Mr William) me and miss Lim become close friend when the incident where she been very very sad… And then we start to write some articles for our class’ book. Then only we have really known each other better.

If you want me to find 3 words to describe her, it will be “flirt, brainless, selfish”. The concert ticket gave by Madam Yap. Our Miss Lim asks for 10. And the total tickets are only 50. So, whole class especially girl prefects stared at her and ask her to decrease the number of tickets. At this time, our miss lim show her skill of flirting by counting out how many guys that going out with him to the concert. And she said I supposed to get 12. Whole class show a dulan face to our miss Lim. The 3 words supposed to be “pure” and “straight forward”. She always think simple, that’s made her friendly and always be happy. The world need people like her, never think to harm people. Never backstab. Like then say like, dislike then say dislike, need then say need never turn here and there. You could be very relax when talk to her. She will always be a good listener.

She is very kind and funny. You could say she is a dumb. Because she dumb, so she kind. It’s my pleasure to have her as a friend.

No comments: