Friday, October 12, 2007

Our classmate-Choon Lim

Wong Choon Lim or famously known as Bobo is the Assistant Head Prefect in our school. Before this year, I’m totally don’t know him at all. But I heard about him because his famous. But sadly since Form 1, I only heard about negative points about his character. This year when I know I’m in same class with him. I feel like want to know more about this guy.

Starting of this year, I realized this guy like to go toilet. He went toilet the most frequency among guys. He really quite special, you could see him chit-chatting with a fair and square-faced girl named Lim Jie Yi and few girl prefects but you wouldn’t see him chit-chat with guys.

Bout 2 months later, I get a chance to sit very close to him that’s behind him and Jie Yi. I found him is actually very nice and interesting guy. Not more than 2 days, I rub-off all the negative comment about him I heard in this few years. He is someone nice, kind-hearted, gentleman, nice-looking and smart. Moreover, he plays sports. I heard his guy that nerdy. But he actually a strong squash player.

He even could be in the perfect level in my ranking of friends. He is the only 2 in 16 years of my life. His caring and like to help people. He taught me add maths and more. Honestly, he don’t really a 100% prefect. Because he asks sweets from me, everyone have to remind his shirt are out, he not really listen to teacher and always play with his best friend that sit next to him. Not forget to mention Choon Lim like to zat Miss Lum.

You could say Choon Lim is a bit confident instead of lansi. But when you have the qualities and abilities, it’s normal to be confident. He is caring. When I’m just quite a bit he’ll ask what happen to me. He really someone that ready to listen to people. In addition, he knows quite lot things.

All the best to Choon Lim in everything and if I could dedicate a song to him I’ll choose “flying without wings” to wish him to have superb good result in everything.

1 comment:

CL said...

Hmph..i dun really like to go to the toilet tho..it stinks..but because sometimes in class is really too boring..n i'm sleepy..so..i hav to go for a walk....btw..Thanks !