Monday, October 20, 2008

Latest update on class T (20/10)

20/10/08
Alright our design had confirmed, and all the order I had pass to Wei Hong, he is like just middleman (orang tengah) helping us, actually he can help us do the Tshirt but his mum get too many order so his mum really cant make it and he pass it to another person.
He sent the order list to the person in charge, and he will get the quotation tomorrow (21/10),
he will pass me the quotation and I will post it up here
From what I heard from him, the PIC said that, latest by next tuesday we can get our Tshirt, which I don't really know real anot?
Don't worry guys, I believe that Wei Hong is a very nice and responsible guy. I trust him.

Lastly, there are some changes for the Tshirt size ( final update no more changes)
S - 5 (remain the same)
M - 25 ( 23+ 2 {Teoh HuiYi, Elizabeth})
L - 13 ( 14 - 2 + 1 {Wong Chun Wai})
XL -2
Total 45

Happy birthday Tan Eng Yuan and Tan Boon Wei. A combo in our class =)

No comments: