Sunday, October 12, 2008

Additional points

Hi!It's me again. Few points or opinions of mine...

1. As spm,it's a major exam for most of the people (except for those used forecast paper and got into oversea U edi)...So I don't really believe in study SPM for tips...We should study all or at least as much as we can.However if you found you really can't study all and you wanted to find any tips or possible leakeage of questions...I do have some guides...

a.) Andrew Choo... I do been there during Form 3 PMR so I know how it works. Actually the tips on site was not accurately as what most of us had already knew... Because they got 2 sets of tips...Which was believed that Set A was most accurate while B are just some kena target...So normally a part of set B was took out to be post on web... Then if u buy through mail order,u will get notes set B and some set A...So it's no so accurate as well...For those who went seminar of AC will get set A which is most of the time got questions for SPM... If u buy by ordering through email u paid 200++ and u attend seminar pay about the same...It's about 400++ people buying or attending this thing...So the money is use to... (so those attended the seminar will get some so called tips...But it's actually what we called b+o+c+o+r...)So if u want tips find those going AC seminar...

b.)Some other tuition also spotting questions or try to get some leakeage...So find or try divide your group of friends attending different seminars...Then you all share among each other for what you all got...

c.)One of a experience bio tutition teacher told me for science subjects' paper 3 or even essays for paper 2...You can used elimination method and take out questions came out recently and don't study for it. But not for Bio...No matter what questions came out before or even came out last year please study also. Becaos there are times that Bio came up same question...(Most probably because Bio doesn'y have much experiments...)

2. Now on my hand I just got some tips for Sejarah... It's SPM so I can't guarantee how true it is...But just share... It's for Paper 2...
Form 5 (focus on Bab2 and 9)but bab 9 ,you may escape the part of Perang Dunia 2 and ASEAN...
Form 4 Don't need study Bab 6 and 7...

I repeat again.I don't bare any responsibility of the accuracy of these tips. But if you really can't study all,you may rely on these tips on last minutes.(It's actually based on elimination method and also previous analysis)

3. I want to tell that most of us usually have tips or so called "bocor" and wouldn't tell our friends because some people sacred soalans may be chanegd. But honestly these questions was already printed and set maybe a year ago. And now it's about one month to exam.No one will have the time to change the questions and surely it burns money to do that also la.So if you have any tips just share,it cause no harm to you but benefits other. It's mutualism.You can always post it up here.If you think it's ma fan then you can find me.I'll post it for you.

4. Some of people may ask why are there tips on market? First of all,I explain how do we get questions for SPM. Experience teachers or we can call pro in subjects in Malaysia were grouped into few groups.Each group will came out 1 set of questions. So there's will be a possible of 3 to 4 sets of questions.Hence these questions maybe shuffled to came out a set of paper or directly choosed 1 set and come out.And I was told by 1 experience teacher,he is one of the jabatan people last time.Questions will not be set everyyear.So sometimes people get tips it's actually from those who prepared questions. For example, if I came out nutrition.And consecutive 2 years never come out nutrition means my question may come out on 3rd year or even 4th year. So most of the tips came out by that way.It's also a part of elimination method of spotting questions.

5. I believed not everyone will be able get through their revision without a single question or doubt.So I actually hope this class blog can be use as a study site for our class students. So for those pro in certain subjects or quite good in study + those got tips, can post your explanation or anything useful here or @chatbox. For those have questions can also post on chatbox or here.I hope our classmates can help each other and get improved.Because I think actually if your classmates do well wouldn't not harm u or anything.And if everyone from S5 do well then we actually proved we not only good in Form 4... Then we may made teachers for example Puan Sim impressed by us...Haha...Then we might be the legend of S5...Imagine in the following years,Puan Sim telling our juniors that last time your S5 seniors were all superb...They all got 1A...

6. Anyway, I think our class members should check out this blog often,involve more active and not selfish to share what you got.Then,I think I should thanks Lee Young for came out the idea and start up a class blog...I'm not sure who with him by that time...But,thanks anyway...And also whonever try to made this blog better and more active.

7. Lastly is my personal thoughts...Since we almost graduate,I really like to thanks those organized class trips,designing class T,worked hard for clas page,testimonials and AJK for the class book ad whoever contributed for example winning prize and hampers,celebrating party for Puan Yap,Miss Lum and Miss Teoh,and AJks of class.Although not everyone in our class agree on the ideas or decisions made,I still prefer a class with ideas than a very pasive class.Thanks to those who had try to made our class better.I did doubt our class as a very reunion class but I believe our class still PWN the other class and I do think we are one of the best classes in CHS.So in remaining few weeks,might not have chances to see all classmates again.I'm proud to say I'm a S5-sian.

Thank you and all the best in life.

No comments: