Thursday, July 17, 2008

Add Maths Project

My Add maths project is available at weiquan1991.spaces.live.com. You can compare and contrast the answers to check your project. Some noted errors in the photostat copy given to us are as follows:

1. pg13. gravity is not a controlled variable, and you are about to prove it is not 10
2. pg25. procedure8 method3, use the value derived at procedure7(d)
3. pg26. typo error. Period of the pendulum on the surface of the moon =T moon
4. pg27. 2(b) in water is shorter than in air, further explanations required, given in my blog.
5. pg28. 2nd paragraph under compare and contrast is wrong. Refer to my blog.

Other suggestions
1. I don't think that method 1 and 2 for procedure8 is appropriate.
2. Further explorations 2(a) should be given better explanation.
3. Your value G should be smaller than 9.807ms2, due to air resistance. However, if you have a higher value than 9.807ms, you have to give correct explanations. The photostatted version does not have one. I don't have it either.

Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures in my blog. If you have difficulty reading, download it and enlarge with paint or photoshop.
If you detect any errors in my project do report to me. Thank you.

No comments: