Thursday, May 08, 2008

Special dedication to the Monitor of 3a2, Jovan

As the writer of the post "let it be", I shall reconsider for what I wrote. At last, I didn't feel like change it or delete it. But, I apologize for maybe some words that I used may had irritate anyone. However, I think that different people will have different way of thinking for tactic or certain step that been taken especially in a competition. I don't really want to put a tick or a cross for the statement I made or from others. I wouldn't want to start an argument or even discussion any more regarding this topic since it had been settled down.

The purpose I wrote this post is actually to say that I respect Jovan, the monitor of 3A2 that brave enough to step in our territory and try to defend his class. This will totally need a lot of courage to done this hard task, especially against all the "abang" and "kakak" which are 2 years older than him. From what you wrote, I do see you like your class and try to protect it well. This probably what a monitor should do and I think you doing it well. So just keep it up. And you may visit our blog often since I think our blogs had been quite alive since the newspaper competition.

No comments: