Thursday, September 24, 2009

Appreciation (Broga Hill)



Special Thanks to Shu Ying, Kah Lee, Hua Yin, Boon Wei, Zhen Yoong, Keenen, Mun Hon, Kai Jie, Eng Yuan.



Sorry to those who can't attend this gathering because of my feeble planning. Sorry L-Young. I would like to apologize for what I have did on my feeble planning.


Thank keenen who lead us up to the first peak.
Thank Boon Wei who help me out on this gathering.
Thanks to Zhen yoong, Eng Yuan, Mun Hon who brought me to broga hill two days before to broga hill.
Thank Kai Jie who try his best to attend this gathering .
Thank to Shu Ying who sacrifice her time with her family.
Thanks to Kah Lee and Hua Yin, they joined s5 gathering for the first time.


Stay tuned for the next gathering. Thank You So Much.
Kindly click on the images to enlarge it.

Historic moment









No comments: