Friday, February 06, 2009

Driver Sedia Ada?!

Hi, friends... Not sure how many of S5-sians will still visit this site... but some of us still see each other in certain party... Yeah, regarding the next gathering... I think why don't we just pick a weekend and just come out yum cha or do something fun... Guys, i need your ideas...

Yeah, by the way I got my P Driving License and I believed quite a number of our classmates had a driving license. Perhaps our next gathering could just "car pool" and so everyone will not face any transport problem. So shall I put on a list of "Certified" Driver with "Yet to certify Driver"?



"Certified" Driver
Jason
Ian Beh
Chun Hui
Derrick
Wei Quan
Jaywvin Tan
Koo Mun Hon
Ng Zhen Yoong
Tan Boon Wei
Looi Kock Hwua
Ong Yi Rui
Bobo Lim 
Pang Ying Yi
Lim Xin Ni
Li Kee


"Coming Certified Driver"





Anymore? Just update the list yourself, k? Take care!!!

No comments: