Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thank you all ^^

Hey really nice, I think we quite fast already not sure we are the first one who complete the returning books or not?! But still need to say thanks to all my fellow 5s5-sians ^^
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Although 5 person is late, but never mind next time punctual a bit !!

alright and I know some of you did not attend the gathering or maybe follow other group, never mind I just want remind you all that, this is the only place where we can contact each other regarding Outing's and gathering! So must really check here often ^^ I am sure all of you don't want to lose contact right? Especially next year all can drive already, just drive here and there lol. We must contact each other.

I try to make a list of our contact list and post it in the forum I mean the sidebar there, for the contact list I scare some of you all will change handphone number or what, the first one I know is ZhenYoong and I try make a list next year regarding where are you going next year to study. I just need all of you to co-operate, and send me details but if you all think "mafan" then just neve rmind ^^I will still do a list.

Alright, so the next time we meet each other is Prom night, then Trip then I just think of Christmas countdown and New year countdown. =)
just my suggestion~! ^^

No comments: