Sunday, November 02, 2008

Incoming!! Cheers!

~X.T.~/in

Ok, being a multitasking photo/videographer is no easy job so yeah I won't say I got everything.
Juggling between 2 handycams, a point and shoot and a DSLR at a point during performances haha!

And I won't post photos in this post, not enough time to arrange them all...

However, I do have the videos done, sorry I don't have the complete performance of 5S1 to 5S4, only the back half, I'll see what I can do about it...

Anyway here goes.

Here is us 5S5 receiving our certs, if you took the time to smile at the tiny handycam on a tiny tripod in the corner of the stage front, and want your photo, contact me and I can cut it out from the original video for you.


Our class, 5S6, and 5S7's performances, specially took the time to pan the handycam.


5SF1, 5SF2, and 5P1's performances


5P2, 5P3, 5P4 and 5P5's performances


Form 6's performances


And here, we have Andrew shuffling to receive his certificate, gotta salute his boldness!


That'd be all for now.

Ian, you deserve this for your act of boldness that rivals Andrew's...

THUMBS UP MAN!!!! (SUPER SIZED PHOTO!!)
(contact me if you want the full resolution photo)

All The Best In SPM Everyone!!!
CHEERS!


~X.T.~/out

No comments: