Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Class Page Revamp

~X.T.~ /in

Ok guys, important announcement here. Our class page has been given the red light by Ed Board superiors. We are going to have to redo it.

What you guys need to do is retake the pictures, and it'd be better off if each person has his/her individual photo. Some pictures are too dark, and some people have too little pictures.

And captions, anyone who wishes to change their caption please write it down on the piece of paper being passed around (bleep, where is it now) or send me an e-mail at nobody.is@hotmail.com OR leave a message on this blog. I'm going to use the old captions if you don't object to it..

You guys have until school reopens after holidays, preferably earlier. (I do last minute work, but I HATE reopening stuff to do once I've finished.) Your utmost cooperation is very much appreciated.

~X.T.~ /out

No comments: